The Australian Senate reached an historic milestone recently when it achieved perfect gender balance for the very first time, with 38 spots going to men and 38 spots to women. But unfortunately progress elsewhere has been slow, with the 2019 Federal Election doing very little to raise the number of women in the lower house. The election saw men continuing to hold more than three quarters of MP spots held by the Liberal Party and 53 per cent of those held by the Labor party.
- Women for Election In Conversation with Dai Le :: 3 June 2020
- Women for Election In Conversation: Kristy McBain, Labor Candidate Eden-Monaro by-election :: Recording
- Women for Election Information Session via Zoom :: May 2020
- Bega District News: Labor’s Eden-Monaro candidate to speak at online seminar on women in politics :: 27 May 2020
- Women for Election In Conversation: Kristy McBain :: 28 May 2020